- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Site-level Learning at ExxonMobil
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
Performance Solutions Consultant
For many organizations, the front-line staff would most benefit from mLearning, yet challenges arise when this audience has different levels of technological adoption and is geographically dispersed. For all learners, mLearning needs to be intuitive, effective, and simple. How can L&D professionals make the best possible mLearning solutions that truly deliver on the learning objectives?
In this session, you’ll explore 10 factors that led to the successful design of two large-scale mLearning projects at ExxonMobil. Through case studies, you’ll examine the practices that resulted in a successful mLearning user experience, from the choice of images to technology decisions to screen design. Finally, you’ll explore usability, learner context, user interface (UI) design, and accessibility through a practical look at design and implementation.
In this session, you will learn:
- About different influences on the mobile learning user experience
- About the critical factors for effective interaction
- About the role of word choice, size, navigation, style, and object placement on the user experience
- About the benefits of a simultaneous hybrid technology structure (web streaming and native app) to appeal to all users
- Best practices to increase user adoption and knowledge transfer
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
iOS7+, Android Jellybean 4.1+ , and HTML5.
Back to Library