- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Learn Virtually Anything, Anywhere, at Any Time
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
Program/Project Manager II
Reginald Barnabas Prabaharan
As training audiences are deployed with mobile devices to use for training and performance support, performance technologists often face challenging logistical and infrastructure constraints when building performance solutions.
In this session, you will learn how to cherry-pick technology to empower mLearning. You will learn how to aid content development teams in streamlining the training experience for learners by eliminating dependence on training sites and knowledge management. You will gain insights into enabling personalization to create a solution for learners to continue education on the fly. Finally, you will learn to better understand your learners and deliver individualized experiences.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to leverage technology and resources to facilitate different platforms and devices for training
- How to stay in-house rather than using an external vendor
- How to manage graceful loading and consume heavyweight content
Intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Cordova, Sencha Touch, Angular, iOS, Android, iPads, and tablets.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager