- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Adding Responsive Animations to Adobe Captivate Projects
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
Speaker, Instructional Designer
Adobe Captivate is a widely used authoring tool for eLearning courseware and mobile learning experiences. Now Adobe offers developers the opportunity to create responsive animations to their mobile learning projects.
In this session, you will learn how to make a responsive project with the new Adobe Animate CC. You will learn specifically how to create the animations, output the responsive elements, and adjust them for different mobile views in Captivate. Finally, you will learn the specific steps involved in creating responsive content, as well as best practices for adding HTML5 content and responsive design for mobile devices.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create animations with the new Adobe Animate CC application
- How to use Animate and Captivate together in a mobile workflow
- How to design for a variety of mobile devices
- How to make basic elements for animation using Adobe Illustrator
Intermediate and advanced designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate, Adobe Animate CC (formerly Flash), and Adobe Illustrator.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company