- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Extending Your Learning Solutions Using Performance Support
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
Director of Product
Many people accept that the way to extend learning solutions to the moment of need is through performance support. But while L&D professionals recognize the value of this approach, actually knowing how to take existing projects and transform them into solutions that truly support people in the moment can be a challenge.
In this session, you will learn more about the methodology and tools needed to incorporate performance support into your current learning solution projects. You will learn applicable skills that you can use to transform a one-dimensional solution into dynamic approaches that include moment-of-need performance support. You will ultimately see how learning and performance support content can complement and reinforce each other.
In this session, you will learn:
- The differences between learning and performance solutions (and how to recognize when to use each one)
- About tools and methodology that can help you design performance support
- How to transform a current project into a performance support solution
Novice and intermediate designers.
discussed in this session:
Performance support software.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Digital Learning Specialist, Learning & Development, CS
Los Gatos, CA
- Instructional Designer / E-learning Developer
San Diego, CA
- Sales Engineer
Boston, MA pref; possible remote
- Instructional Designer (remote)
- Learning Designer