- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Applying Performance Support Across the Learning Continuum
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
Saint Vincent Hospital
“If you taught them this, why don’t they do it?” Educational services staff at Saint Vincent Hospital got tired of hearing this question and started looking for a new learning paradigm for the institution. The solution was found in performance support. By blending learning opportunities and performance support for associates before a class, during a class, and on the job, organizations are able to significantly impact job performance.
This session will discuss the principles of performance support (PS) and the process of gaining institutional buy-in for PS. You will learn the benefits of providing PS across a learning ecosystem and how PS was successfully blended into the learning continuum for several projects. Finally, you will examine the metrics used to measure the success of the implementation. Details will be provided and examples will be shared.
In this session, you will learn:
- The difference between job aids and true performance support
- The benefits of providing performance support throughout the learning ecosystem
- Steps to implement performance support throughout the ecosystem
- Potential metrics for determining the success of the implementation
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Ontuitive’s LearningGuide Manager.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK