- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
BYOL: Camtasia Tricks and Best Practices
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
Consulting Curriculum Developer
Camtasia is a powerful tool for capturing and publishing conceptual videos and procedural demonstrations. But without some guidelines and best practices, it’s all too easy to spend days or weeks creating an ineffective video that is of little use to your audience. Not to mention that your organization increasingly expects your team to build more videos in half the time.
In this session, you will learn a practical, scalable and collaborative approach for quickly capturing and producing professional-looking videos with Camtasia. You will gain insight into increasing a video’s instructional effectiveness while also avoiding common mistakes. You will also gain insights into other productivity and time-saving tips.
In this session, you will learn:
- A standard Camtasia development methodology
- About recording guidelines for different devices
- About the most productive Camtasia editing features
- How to best incorporate zooms and transitions
- How to design and storyboard for your audience
- How to create custom visual effects and animations
Intermediate and advanced designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
TechSmith and Camtasia.
Camtasia Studio 8 or later.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)
- Instructional Designer