- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Gamifying Change Readiness: Priming the Moment of Apply
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
TiER1 Performance Solutions
Director of Innovation
If your organization is going through change, you’re probably doing a lot to make sure your people are prepared—videos, emails, tools, learning, meetings, etc. The problem is motivating people to care enough before go-live (before the moment of apply) to engage in those helpful experiences. Here’s an example of how you can elevate your change initiative above the noise and get your people to want to get ready.
In this session, you will learn a new approach for creating a desire to change and driving the adoption of performance support resources and people networks. This case study session will present the quantitative game data and qualitative feedback that TiER1 has received (good, bad, and awesome) so you walk away with a clear picture of what works, and what doesn’t, when gamifying your change. You’ll learn a readiness model for change initiatives and pick up a few tricks to improve the effectiveness of your communication channels, gamified or not.
In this session, you will learn:
- How game mechanics can be applied effectively in a non-game environment
- To evaluate the effectiveness of gamification to drive the adoption of performance support resources in a change initiative
- The concept of priming the moment of apply through games
- About a change readiness model and the benefits of a unique communication channel
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
A custom web-based game with email communication templates.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
San Luis Obispo, CA
- Training Specialist
San Luis Obispo, CA
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST