- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Shifting the Organizational Mindset to Performance Support
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
Senior Learning and Performance Strategist
Chief Learning Evangelist
Performance support is very different from training. In a world where many people are conditioned to think that learning should look like school, with teachers, students, and formal instruction, it can be difficult to get an organization and its workers to adjust to a performance support approach.
In this panel discussion, you will learn from individuals who have faced this resistance to change and found ways to overcome it. You will explore reasons why stakeholders resist performance support so that you are better prepared to address them. You will discuss strategies that can help shift the mindsets of both organizational leaders and workers on the front line.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why organizations resist the shift to performance support
- How to address stakeholder concerns
- How to speak to both senior leaders and the front line
Intermediate and advanced directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager