- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
The current state of mobility and the demand it has created for shorter content lengths, collaborative environments, and personalized experiences are the primary drivers of a renaissance that sees learning seeding itself in practically every environment encountered by today’s worker. Learning has propagated beyond the LMS, beyond the classroom, beyond performance support tools. Organizations must come up with new eLearning strategies and archetypes to work within this evolving learning ecosystem.
In this session, you’ll look at learning content and effective and sustainable learning strategies in the context of perpetual change—changes in the types of devices people use, their media environments, and the technologies that string them all together. You will examine the underlying technologies, like the Experience API, that support learning in this new paradigm, and you will learn strategies that can be used to launch successful learning initiatives that will survive continuing shifts in technology.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to build digital business expertise and knowledge within the organization’s learning functions
- How to take advantage of the opportunities for learning that are increasing at the fastest rate ever, thanks to an expanding learning ecosystem
- How to effectively incorporate collaborative environments within an eLearning initiative
- How to use micro-badging and certificate-based learning to motivate learning audiences and address the growing demand for continuous training
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
LMS, LRS, SharePoint, Yammer, Skype for Business, the Experience API (Tin Can), Captivate 8/9, Articulate Storyline, and WordPress.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)