- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Mobile Design and Development Competencies for eLearning Professionals
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
Learning Infrastructure Designer
Desktop platforms are giving way to mobile in many contexts. Opportunities abound. But eLearning designers and developers are used to a different set of paradigms undergirded by different competencies than those they need to design and develop mobile solutions.
In this session, you will examine the key competencies needed to design and develop mobile solutions, and you will explore some of the options available to help eLearning professionals make the transition to mobile. You will learn of a mobile design and development competency roadmap, which identifies the skills and abilities an eLearning (or other) professional needs to master in order to become successful as a mobile designer or developer. This session will not only provide you with a copy of the competency roadmap, but also reveal the process behind its creation and provide suggestions for others to develop their own roadmaps in order to address similar gaps in their organizations.
In this session, you will learn:
- Which design competencies are most important for building mobile solutions
- Which development skills are most important for eLearning developers transitioning to mobile
- How current eLearning tools stack up against mobile development needs, and where there are still gaps
- Creative ways to identify opportunities and options for closing the skill gaps on your eLearning teams
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA