- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Exploring BYOD Approaches for Mobile Learning
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) has emerged as a cost-effective solution, allowing organizations to adopt an mLearning approach without having to provide the devices. What are the concerns of BYOD, and how can you address them? What are the opportunities for BYOD? What are the key elements to consider when deploying mobile learning for a BYOD environment? BYOD offers employees and corporations countless business benefits, from increased efficiency to controlled costs on provisioning a mobile workforce.
This session will review the concerns and opportunities for BYOD in mobile learning. You will learn about BYOD policies, view examples, and learn about the importance of working with your IT department to ensure a successful BYOD mLearning program. You will also explore key elements to consider when deploying mobile learning for a BYOD environment. And finally, you will learn about BYOD mobile learning policies and how to implement them.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the concerns for BYOD in mobile learning
- About key elements to consider when deploying mobile learning for a BYOD environment
- About BYOD mobile learning policies and how to implement them
- About the opportunities for BYOD in mobile learning
Novice designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Mobile learning on phones and tablets.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA