- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Performance Support is a Four-letter Word
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
Electronic performance support systems, workflow learning, just-in-time training, help on steroids. Even though performance support (PS) has existed as a concept for more than 25 years, its many names are a testament to how difficult it can be to explain, let alone sell, PS to customers, senior leaders, or sometimes even your own team.
In this session, you will explore a methodology to educate stakeholders on performance support and see how this approach impacted three actual case studies from Fortune 100 companies. In particular, you will examine the business problem, the company culture, the performance support solution design, and the business case that justified the investment in PS. You will also hear real-life examples from session attendees, and you can apply the methodology to help drive the adoption of performance support in your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to educate stakeholders on performance support
- From three Fortune 100 performance support case studies
- How to apply the methodology in your own context
- How to drive adoption of performance support in your own organization
Novice to advanced managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA
- Freelance ID/Technical Document Writer
Jersey City, New Jersey, US