- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
How to Kick-start Performance Support in Your Organization
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
Director of Product
Getting started is often the hardest challenge when implementing a performance support solution. You have recognized the need for performance support and want to implement it in your organization, but where to begin? What factors should you take into consideration? What resources are required? Where should you first deploy the solution? Across which business processes? These questions and more will be addressed in this session.
This session will take attendees through a proven performance support methodology to identify what elements need to be in place, and how to get them there, in order to deploy a successful performance support solution. You will learn from the experience of numerous performance support projects from various sectors. In this session, you will learn the most important factors for a successful performance support implementation, how much time should be allocated for content development, how many content developers you will need, which stakeholders should be involved in the project, and how to bring them to the table.
In this session, you will learn:
- What is required to implement a performance support methodology into your organization for successful adoption
- Which departments and resources should be included in planning for performance support
- How to select the right process to begin
- How to kick-start performance support in your organization when you return from this conference
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and directors.
Technology discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)