- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Delivering the Goods: Developing a Performance Support Proof of Concept
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
Senior Learning Consultant
As a performance support professional, you “get it,” but what if your leadership doesn’t? How do you prove that PS is the way to address a business issue and move your organization toward innovation? This session will review a step-by-step framework for developing a proof of concept and demonstrate several budget-friendly tools you can use to make PS come alive.
Get your leadership on the PS train, and increase your credibility and value to your organization. In this fast-paced session, you will learn how to frame the PS discussion for leadership and apply it to your own challenge. You will view several budget-friendly tools and examples you can use to build your own proof of concept. You will also be invited to share insights and ideas with the group. A dynamic list will be developed as the session unfolds—and beyond.
In this session, you will learn:
- A framework for developing a PS proof of concept
- About tools for creating the proof of concept
- Ways to use tools to deliver an effective PS proof of concept
- About potential plans that you can apply to your own organization
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Photo-collection sites, curation tools, and other social learning supports.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)