- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Create Effective Virtual Whiteboard Videos with Your Tablet
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
Consulting Curriculum Developer
Concise visual metaphors facilitate the best learning. Think back to high school, college, or a meeting where you experienced that “aha” moment while someone was drawing on a whiteboard. How can you reproduce this learning experience online with a small budget and without an art degree? Whiteboard-style recordings can be just as effective as the fancy Flash or HTML5 videos you might produce with more expensive software.
In this session, you will learn about the complete life cycle of a virtual whiteboard video, from designing, recording, and narrating to editing and publishing. If you’re simply trying to teach your learners about an important concept or process in five or 10 minutes, then a virtual whiteboard approach offers a great option. These days, a range of drawing and production tools are available for tablets, and most are inexpensive and have a minimal learning curve. You’ll quickly see that you don’t need to be an artist; you just require some creativity, patience, and imagination.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to design and storyboard a whiteboard video
- About different live drawing techniques
- How to use a tablet to record your drawing
- How to combine, speed up, and narrate videos
- How to include transitions, text, and other special effects
Novice designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
iOS and Android tablets, DoodleCast Pro, Drawing Box, Draw and Show, Apple iMovie, and Windows Movie Maker.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA