- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Interactive Video Technologies: The Gimmicks vs. the Game-changers
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
VP of Product
In the 21st century, it’s increasingly challenging to keep people engaged in content. Today’s learning professionals must employ new technologies to influence and change attitudes and behavior. Interactive video is one of those technology solutions that the market is gravitating toward, and for good reason. However, there are many different solutions out there, and not all are created equal. When instructional designers and eLearning professionals are selecting technology for their programs, where should they begin?
In this session, you will learn about the different types of interactive video that are in the marketplace today, their features and benefits, and applied use cases. You will explore how different interactive video technologies define and deliver interactive, personalized, and more relevant content as a way to drive deeper learning, engagement, data, and insights. You will examine case studies that show these new technologies and approaches in practice with both employee and customer audiences. You will leave this session understanding the potential of the different interactive video technologies out there that can be realized in your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the top interactive video solutions in today’s marketplace and how they are different from one another
- From examples and case studies employing the different interactive video solutions available today
- What the most important questions are when researching and choosing an interactive video solution specifically for employee learning, consumer education, and storytelling
- How interactive video and personalization drive better insights into your curricula and can increase user engagement and knowledge retention for multiple ROI scenarios
Advanced designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Commercial interactive video products (e.g. YouTube, Interlude, Rapt Media, HapYak) and DIY interactive video solutions.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
San Luis Obispo, CA
- Training Specialist
San Luis Obispo, CA
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST