- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Effective Video for Learning on a Shoestring Budget
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
Senior Project Leader
The Aerospace Corporation
Video can be an effective tool for workplace learning. In the past, producing video required sophisticated cameras, lighting, and editing equipment. Today, almost anyone can produce video, but the challenge is how to do so effectively, with sufficient quality, and on a limited budget.
In this session, you will learn of approaches to video production that work and gain an understanding of the overall production process. You will learn how to streamline production with effective up-front planning and how to use a variety of online and common desktop tools to produce the visual assets needed. You will also learn how to address the three critical issues of lighting, stability, and sound.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to effectively plan your video production
- How to focus videos for maximum effectiveness
- How and why to write scripts rather than “wing it”
- Why voiceover can make your videos more effective
- How to use tools you already have to create visual assets
- About inexpensive solutions related to the three key issues of stability, lighting, and sound
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and project managers.
in this session:
Video editing software, microphones, video cameras, and smartphones.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager