- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Using Virtual Reality to Impact the Bottom Line
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
K Parks Consulting (KPC)
Increasingly, companies must use innovate ways to add to the bottom line. Unlike previous disrupters in mobile and eLearning, Gear VR, powered by Oculus, takes video experiences to the next level. Where does virtual reality fit into an organizational learning strategy? How does an organization effectively move forward to maximize its capability?
In this session, you will learn about a recent Oculus-based learning initiative: what worked, what the results were, and how the strategy aligned to the company’s needs. You will be able to better determine where and why virtual reality is most effective. You will see on-the-job applications and learn how to apply strategic and tactical tips for creating virtual reality training. Discover why the Gear VR is much more than just a cool gadget.
In this session, you will learn:
- Strategic and tactical tips for creating virtual reality training
- Where and why virtual reality is most effective
- Why the Gear VR is much more than just a cool gadget
- About results of a recent Oculus-based learning initiative
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Gear VR, powered by Oculus.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development