- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How Performance Support Saved the Classroom!
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
Chief Learning Strategist
Chief Learning Evangelist
The performance support industry has been searching for a true “blended learning” solution for years and has fallen short because it has been about blending training only. That has limited instructors’ impact and reach beyond the classroom, leaving them to be seen as event-based only.
In this session, you will learn how to move from blended training to true blended learning. You’ll explore how performance support can be a powerful addition to the classroom experience, one that frees the instructor to do what they do best: remediate, model, and provide feedback. Learn how it also helps them extend their impact beyond the classroom in amazing ways, helping them prove true ROI related to the classroom.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to redesign the classroom to incorporate PS
- About an enablement model, rather than a dependent knowledge-based one
- How to measure learning’s impact before and after class
- To better understand the new role of the trainer in this new model
Intermediate and advanced designers, directors, and senior leaders.
discussed in this session:
Ontuitive, Panviva, AskDelphi, and Ancile.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company