- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Creating a Responsive Mobile Performance Support Module
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 10, 2016
CEO and Founder
Speaker, Instructional Designer
Incorporating video in a responsive performance support project can be daunting. Video done for vertical delivery comes with specific dos and don’ts. This session shows how to use vertical video, the new Adobe Animate CC, and Adobe Captivate to make cost-effective, rapid mobile performance support modules.
In this session, you will learn best practices for video and the development of vertical video. You will see how Adobe Animate CC and Adobe Captivate work together to showcase video content in a mobile performance support module. For those new to video, this will show a workflow that they can use to expand their existing skill set. For those with video experience, this will show how Animate and Captivate work together with video to create a useful performance support element.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use Adobe Animate to make animated content
- The basics of working with MP4 video in Captivate
- How to connect Animate content to a Captivate project
- About the workflow of a video-based performance support project
- Best practices for creating on-demand video learning content
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate and the new Adobe Animate CC.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK