- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
BYOL: Mobile Learning Solutions—Getting to Yes!
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 10, 2016
L&D personnel, from learning leaders to instructional designers to technology innovators, all face a common challenge: How to “sell” executives on the tools and resources necessary to create powerful learning experiences. In this hands-on, interactive session, you will learn to outline a personalized game plan to get the resources for your specific learning organization model or tool.
Whether you are creating an entirely new learning ecosystem or just gaining support for a new learning tool within an existing ecosystem, in this session you will learn the “know, sell, and measure” tactics that successful L&D personnel use to gain commitment for learning solutions. Using your computer for downloadable models and interactive PDFs, you will identify your own learning model using the nine components of a learning ecosystem; learn techniques for getting and giving information to gain executive commitment to necessary resources; and provide proof of success with measurement.
In this session, you will learn:
- “Know, sell, and measure” tactics that successful L&D personnel use to gain commitment for learning solutions
- Where your mobile learning fits into your learning model (hint: one can be performance support), using the nine components of a learning ecosystem
- Techniques for getting and giving information to gain executive commitment to necessary resources
- About a framework to place vendors in the exhibition
- About negotiables and how to make trade-offs with executives
Novice to advanced project managers and directors.
discussed in this session:
A computer with Internet access to download interactive PDFs and models.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)