- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Innovative Solutions: Using Real-world Practice in Mobile Learning
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 10, 2016
As organizations realize the value of mobile learning, an increased number are jumping at the opportunity to offer their employees mobile training opportunities. Currently, many mobile learning applications focus on delivering content. However, the most effective learning comes from applying information, especially with peers. How can you create mobile learning opportunities for learners to practice new concepts and receive real-time feedback from peers?
In this session, you will learn the value of providing learners with the opportunity to practice new information in a nonthreatening setting in order to advance professional skills. You’ll also see how cutting-edge organizations are successfully implementing these innovative methods. You’ll then look individually at scenario-based practices and peer feedback opportunities in mobile learning, using a video platform. What exactly are these methods, why are they important, and how can you effectively use them to create valuable trainings?
In this session, you will learn:
- How organizations are adopting more mobile training approaches to address training needs
- About the value of scenario-based practices and peer feedback opportunities in mobile learning programs
- To develop a plan to incorporate scenario-based practices and peer feedback opportunities in mobile learning programs
- To view mobile learning opportunities in a new way
- About real-life mobile practices to improve your professional skills
Novice to advanced designers, project managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Mobile phones (Apple or Android).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library