- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Access Ready: Mobile-first Design in an Open-source Environment
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 10, 2016
Chief Innovation Officer
JLG, a leading manufacturer of lift equipment for various industries, needed a way for site supervisors to verify whether an operator had the proper certifications to operate any given piece of equipment, down to the specific model. The company struggled with providing immediate compliance instructions.
This session will address the importance of accessible and mobile-friendly solutions on job sites, including immediate training options and checklists so operators can quickly be cleared for work or directed to compliance courses. You will learn strategies to use in almost all industries where timely confirmation of compliance is essential to productivity. You will also learn the specific solutions implemented to help JLG as well as explore how open source provided an essential level of flexibility, security, and customization for these solutions.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the importance of accessible and mobile-friendly solutions on job sites
- Why open source provides an essential level of flexibility, security, and customization for these solutions
- What it means to be “access ready” and how to implement that in your own business
- About the importance of design for the full digital learning environment, beyond the LMS
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Mobile apps and Moodle.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK