- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Boost Individual and Group Performance Using Pervasive Digital Worlds
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 10, 2016
Integrated Digital Strategy Consultant
Performance is not just an end result but a continuous flow of interactions between the individual and the environment, leading to a defined goal. Organizations normally try to keep this process in line through periodic evaluations or other methods, but tracking performance at work on a continuous basis with a geographically dispersed workforce is a challenge. This can result in failed objectives or substandard outcomes.
Pervasive worlds are digital spaces that converge with the real world through distributed technology such as smartphones, wearables, and sensors, among others. By attending this session, you will learn about these worlds and how the different technologies can be used to gather key performance indicators from either individual or group processes. You will also experience, through a hands-on example, how the data obtained through different devices can be processed on the digital side, in order to visually show how performance is evolving through time and make the necessary adjustments.
In this session, you will learn:
- About performance as a continuous interaction between the individual and the environment
- About key performance indicators
- About the potential of pervasive worlds and distributed technology
- Gamification principles for designing pervasive experiences
- How to visualize performance data for immediate feedback and correction
Novice to advanced developers, project managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Pervasive worlds and performance indicator dashboards (online), smartphones, and wearables.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)