- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Developing Learning Professionals for the New World of Learning and Development
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
Allison Rossett & Associates
Economic stress, learning technologies, global competition, and the learning sciences present opportunities and threats to learning and performance professionals. How will you respond as we move to more mobile, performance support, and video?
In this session, you will learn how the world of learning and work are impacting the roles of learning and performance professionals. You will see examples of the changes happening and learn from those who are driving the change from the top, and you will learn more about the emerging roles and varying responsibilities that are presenting themselves today.
In this session, you will learn:
- What’s happening now
- Descriptions of emerging players, roles, and responsibilities
- Examples of places where change is happening, including testimonials from learning executives
- A checklist of critical success factors which you can apply to your own circumstances
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)