- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Increasing Performance with Mobile Games and Gamification
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
President & Chief Learning Strategist
Incorporating gaming techniques (serious games, social games, and gamification) within educational programs and corporate training experiences is one of the hottest topics in the learning and development field today. If your organization isn’t already leveraging the power of gaming, then this session is the perfect way to quickly assess whether and where mobile gaming and gamification techniques are right for your organization.
The session will explore some of the most pressing questions academia and corporations are asking, including: What’s the difference between games and gamification? Aren’t games only for the Millennial generation? In what ways are games an effective means to deliver educational and corporate training experiences? How do you blend gaming experiences within existing learning programs and courses to make a business impact? How do you gain stakeholder buy-in for games at work and at school?
In this session, you will learn:
- The distinction between games and gamification
- About a variety of real-world mobile learning gamification experiences that have been proven to improve performance and increase retention
- Best practices for increasing the effectiveness of games and gamification
- How to sell the concept to your stakeholders, and tips for gaining their buy-in for the project
Novice and intermediate designers, project managers, managers, and directors.
in this session:
Games and gamification techniques applied through a variety of mobile devices.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)