- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Using Mobile Devices to Create Design Assets
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 10, 2016
Sr. Manager of Programming
The eLearning Guild
Including media in the training you create can be a fantastic way to make your content easier to understand and remember. But you don’t always have the time and budget to hire someone to create these design assets for you, and sometimes stock media just won’t cut it. There is another option, however: creating media yourself. And you likely already have two tools that can help you out—your smartphone and tablet. By knowing more about the apps and tools that can help you create some of the media needed, and by using a device you already own, you can be more efficient and keep project budgets down.
In this session, you’ll explore apps that can help you build animated videos in under an hour, create comics without needing to draw, quickly record your own podcasts, and make people who think they can’t draw look like competent artists. You’ll also learn about the physical tools that can push your mobile devices even further.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to recognize situations where media created in an app can work for a project
- About apps you can use to easily create images, videos, audio recordings, and more
- About basic media design skills you’ll want to develop to push these apps even further
- About physical tools, such as styluses and stand clips, that can help improve the content you create on mobile devices
discussed in this session:
Adobe Voice, Tayasui Sketches, Comic Life, and Paper, as well as physical tools that can be used with these apps, such as the Jot Pro and the Pencil by FiftyThree.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development