- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
BYOL: Top Five Tips to Create Interactive Mobile Learning with Captivate
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 18, 2016
Senior Learning Evangelist
When building interactive screens, you need to put some thought into how to place the objects on the screen. And for responsive interaction, you need to take a step further and think about how to display the interactive objects in different breakpoints so that learners can interact with the content easily.
During this hands-on session, you will learn how to create responsive eLearning courses with ease using Adobe Captivate 9. Learn about the best practices for tweaking interactive screens, like accordions, tabs, drag-and-drop interactions, etc., to make them look good and function well on different devices. Along the way, learn about the best size and position settings for different types of objects in Adobe Captivate 9. And finally, publish the course as a single project and automatically deliver the most appropriate experience for your learner’s device.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create responsive courses with Captivate
- How to modify the size and position of objects
- How to create responsive interactions
- How to modify the placement of interactive objects in different breakpoints
Intermediate to advanced designers and developers who have basic Captivate skills.
discussed in this session:
Latest version of Adobe Captivate (Captivate 9).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager