- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
BYOL: Create the Best eLearning Using Adobe Captivate
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 18, 2016
When you want to implement your best instructional designs to help your learners in the best ways possible, you may often find yourself limited by the tool you use or a lack of understanding of the tool’s features. The result? eLearning that is less than stellar, bores the learner, and results in few productivity gains. Often, designers are led to believe that’s the best they can do.
In this hands-on session, you will build a short lesson one step at a time and see how easy it is to turn a “blah” lesson into a really interesting experience for the learner, ensuring better learning results. The published lesson will work on desktop and mobile devices. You can then take the lesson back to your office and reuse as you wish.
In this session, you will learn:
- To build a lesson that will engage the learner
- To take advantage of Captivate’s responsive design features to ensure excellent results on both desktop and mobile
- To create learning that your learners will love and that focuses on their real-life challenges
- To reuse the project you build during the workshop and apply it to your own projects
Novice designers and developers and those who are new to Adobe Captivate 9.
discussed in this session:
The latest version of Adobe Captivate, which can run both in Windows and on Macs.
A laptop with the latest version of Adobe Captivate (trial or licensed) installed.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager