- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Learning and Performance Ecosystem Showcase: Problem, Process, Solution
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 16, 2016
Learning and performance ecosystems represent a new way of thinking about L&D. Many agree with this approach in concept. But where are the examples? This session showcases a real-life learning and performance ecosystem solution.
In this session, you will explore the analysis and design methods and view the product of an innovative learning and performance ecosystem project. The example comes from a multinational industrial manufacturing company that recognized that it had excessively high inventory costs. You will learn how L&D conducted a thorough needs analysis, harvested knowledge from experts, and developed a solution using five ecosystem components: performance support, knowledge management, access to experts, social networking and collaboration, and structured learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- How L&D reframed a training project into a broader ecosystem project
- How a Level IV business metric was identified
- A proven process for analyzing and prioritizing different aspects of the business problem
- How the ecosystem solution addressed the problem
- Valuable lessons from this project
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders.
discussed in this session:
Learning management systems, document management systems, knowledge management systems, expertise location and management systems, communities of practice, enterprise search, inference engines, performance support applications, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager