- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
BYOL: Ten Must-know Photoshop Tips for Learning Developers
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 16, 2016
Learning Solutions Architect
High-quality visuals are crucial to the success of eLearning courses and videos. Photoshop lets you create these quickly and easily, but many eLearning developers find the program too complicated and either avoid it altogether or don’t take full advantage of the features available.
In this session, you will learn 10 simple, yet powerful, Photoshop tips every learning developer should know, and you will see how they help you quickly and easily produce high-impact visuals. You’ll learn how to effectively remove people and objects from backgrounds, change colors on a part of a photo, and even create custom buttons for use in your eLearning projects. You will leave with time-saving knowledge you can instantly apply on the job.
In this session, you will learn:
- Methods to easily and effectively cut out people and objects
- How to create versatile image fades
- How to export files with optimized settings
- How to quickly change the color of part of a photo
- How to create custom buttons
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
Laptop running Photoshop.
Click here for the sessions trailer
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA