- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using Adobe Spark Video to Create Microlearning—All from Your iOS Device!
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 16, 2016
Manager Learning Design
Creating timely and relevant microlearning videos with audio can be challenging for most designers and developers, especially those on a tight budget. But with Adobe Spark Video, a free app for iPhone and iPad, you can quickly create engaging microlearning videos that can then be shared in a number of ways.
In this session, you will discover just how easily you can create professional and polished videos using just one app. Everything you need—from coaching on storytelling to the ability to record voiceovers, access to a library of free images and icons, and even a suite of background music—is contained in Spark Video, so you can create a video from start to finish. That saves you time while also helping you produce a higher-quality video than you ever thought you could make on just a tablet or smartphone.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the capabilities of Adobe Spark Video
- How to create a microlearning video using an iPhone or iPad
- What templates are included with this app
- How to upload and share your microlearning video to YouTube and/or Vimeo
- From examples of microlearning videos that have been created with this tool
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Spark Video, YouTube, and Vimeo.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer and Teaching Consultant
Boston, MA 02129
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO