- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Building a Learning Ecosystem: What You Need to Know
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 16, 2016
Sr. Learning Strategist
Online and social learning reduces the cost of training, expands the ability to reach a larger audience for your content, and increases the speed at which learning experiences can be accessed and offered. Because of these growing complexities, though, it’s increasingly important to ensure that you’re looking at both how these ever-increasing types of content interconnect and how your learning architecture scales with the business needs of your organization.
In this session, you’ll find out more about the requirements you’ll need to consider to adopt new approaches to learning (such as blended, informal, mobile, and social). Through exploring topics such as the link between performance and learning, how new platforms and approaches can contribute to collaboration between learners, and how to use both synchronous and asynchronous content effectively, you’ll gain insight into the key factors you’ll want to consider when creating your learning ecosystem strategy.
In this session, you will learn:
- How learning paths will push people past compliance and “required” learning
- About new platforms that exist to give employees the opportunity to innovate through enhanced collaboration with peers and/or allow them to see new ideas emerge through informal learning activities
- About the link between performance and learning
- How using both asynchronous and synchronous content can give additional flexibility to your ecosystem
Intermediate managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
Social platforms; performance support platforms; eLearning, video, and mobile learning; learning management systems; and HRIS system integration.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager