- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Designing and Implementing High-impact Badge Programs
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 18, 2016
Senior Program Delivery Leader
Sr. Director and Badge Lead
In the past few years, many organizations have introduced recognition and certification programs using digital badges, but too often the results produced by these programs have disappointed. Badge earners don’t bother to claim or share their badges, and as a result, issuing organizations have wasted their time and effort.
In this session, you will learn how IBM, Ingram Micro, and other organizations are designing, implementing, and managing their badge programs to deliver measurable business results. You will learn the types of badges that drive learner engagement, course completion, higher outcomes, and progression of learning. You will see how real-time verification of learning achievements cements badge value for earners and employers, and you’ll explore how keyword skill tagging can demonstrate job market relevance of skills and enhance employability.
In this session, you will learn:
- How top badge-issuing organizations designed their badge programs
- What kinds of badges drive learner engagement
- How real-time verification of badges drives value for employers and badge earners
- How to create connections between your badges and employability
Novice, intermediate, and advanced managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
discussed in this session:
Digital open badge platforms; LMS, SIS, AMS, and CRM systems.
Click here for the session trailer
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)