- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Virtual Reality Learning Strategy
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 16, 2016
Senior Manager, Learning Technology & Multimedia Learning Production
Samsung Electronics America
Virtual reality (VR) is a new tool that has the potential to drastically change the way people view and implement training and development. In generations to come, people will use virtual reality like social media is used today. This is the future of how people will learn. But today, this technology may seem too complicated and unattainable for many organizations to implement into their learning portfolios.
In this session, you will explore the world of virtual reality for learning. You will learn how Samsung Electronics America has implemented its VR learning strategy in three steps. You will learn the best practices that will help your organization understand this technology. You’ll examine the different VR hardware and platforms, and the technical requirements to implement VR in your organization. Finally, you’ll learn about best practices and the expertise your organization needs in order to implement this technology.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Samsung Electronics America implemented a VR learning strategy
- About the VR learning content that is available and ready to implement now
- About the hardware required to implement a VR learning strategy
- About the technical requirements to implement a VR learning strategy
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
discussed in this session:
Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone, Samsung Gear VR, and Samsung VR 360.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)