- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Coke’s Strategy: Shifting 60,000 Employees from Training to Performance Support
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 16, 2016
Director of Learning, Development & Deployment
Large-scale system transformation initiatives are challenging at the best of times. But when you factor in a rollout that involves restructuring, growing existing operations, and establishing new franchise owners to enable strategic expansion and remarkable customer service as part of the initiative, they become substantially more complex. In 2013, Coca-Cola faced this very issue in North America when it needed to replace outdated systems with a common enterprise solution. With an accelerated plan to transition more than 60,000 users to a new operating solution, this initiative required innovative approaches to train and support users rapidly and efficiently.
A collaborative platform for learning and performance support was required to achieve this feat, and Assima was selected in 2013 as the solution provider and consultant to enable the ambitious goals of this initiative. You will see how Coke used cloning technology to dramatically streamline the development and deployment of thousands of diverse training modules. You will learn techniques used to put learning within two clicks or less for thousands of users, and you’ll learn about the tactics employed to supplement live training environments. Finally, you will learn how Coke is leveraging a lean L&D team to successfully implement an electronic performance support system (EPSS).
In this session, you will learn:
- How to leverage existing resources and technology to deploy a lean but scalable learning and performance support model that supports a complex, distributed, and varied audience
- Tactics to sell the right solution internally, including gaining executive sponsorship and building a solid internal business case
- Strategies for streamlining large-scale content creation and maintenance
- How to leverage performance support technology and best practices to drive cost savings
- Methods of building and sustaining long-lasting partnerships that drive success across various cultures
- How to improve time to competency by using real-time analytics and reporting through an EPSS
Novice and intermediate project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Assima Training Suite and performance support solutions.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)