- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Designing and Developing Effective UX for Mobile
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 17, 2016
Implementing an effective mobile user experience is challenging. How do you deliver useful information at the time of need without being disruptive to the employee’s workflow? How do you integrate the content effectively within the context of the user’s task at hand? How do you leverage the available technology to reach the target audience? How can you create a mobile app that is “sticky”?
In this session, you’ll build your skills in strategy and guidelines for effective user experience design, both for mobile and other new platforms. The session will examine how user-centered design can produce training that resonates with users. It will then explore the importance of context and how the learner’s environment can greatly affect the UX. As you explore the unique affordances of mobile devices and how they should contribute to your approach, you’ll also look at an actual example deployed in 2016 by a major retailer and uncover the lessons learned from that project.
In this session, you will learn:
- What mindsets are needed for effective user-centered design
- How to analyze and evaluate your target audience
- How the environment affects the user experience, and how to design for context
- How the wide variety of mobile device capabilities can enhance UX
- About the unique requirements and demands of mobile UX
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Handheld mobile devices (smartphones, tablets) and smart wearable devices (glasses, watches).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA