- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Improve Users’ Video Experience with Interactivity
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 17, 2016
HapYak Interactive Video
While linear video is a preferred method for learning, technologically speaking it has not advanced much over the past few decades. Now, linear video has started to incorporate interactive annotations, which have greatly improved users’ learning experience. Adding interactive annotations becomes easier each year.
This session will cover the various ways to add interactive annotations to your videos, including YouTube, HapYak, Captivate, Articulate Storyline, etc. You will learn how these different technologies compare to one another and see how easy it is to add interactivity with platforms such as YouTube and HapYak. You will also learn interactive video best practices for the five most common interactive annotations and the values they offer video users.
In this session, you will learn:
- About various technologies available to add interactivity to your videos
- About the pros and cons of these technologies
- How to add the five most common interactive annotations to your video
- Best practices for these interactive annotations
- About the values these interactive annotations offer your users
- How and why others like you are using interactive video in their businesses
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
YouTube, HapYak, Captivate, and Articulate Storyline.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company