- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Microlearning: Small Bytes, Big Returns
Adobe Learning Summit 2016 - November 15, 2016
Chief Learning Architect
“Get-it-now, do-it-now” learners demand shorter and instantly useful knowledge. Learning content must now be succinct, yet highly contextual, and easy and affordable to produce.
In this session, you will learn to:
- Find opportunities for big returns on microlearning
- Define the scope of microlearning and its variations
- Significantly reduce huge content into useful knowledge
- Make succinct and compact content that impacts results
- Build easy, affordable, and reusable microframes and templates
Demos and examples will be featured using Adobe Captivate and Captivate Prime.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library