- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How Can Collaborative Learning Thrive?
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 24, 2017
Head of Portfolio and Community Management, Global Learning
Traditional training requires an event mindset and often stays in the learners’ brains just as long as the event. Hilti needed to find ways to transfer knowledge that builds skills, and then to retain that knowledge until the point of application.
This session will explore how a conservative company journeyed into the technology wilderness and came out with a new mindset. You will see how Hilti embraced the social age, committed to changing its own behaviors, and aimed to ensure the success of the organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- About collaborative learning technology theory
- About collaborative learning technology in action
- How to create action plans for defining appropriate projects to target
- How to create a learning technology stakeholder map for decision-makers
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers. Participants should have knowledge or experience with responsive development tools accessible via app or PC.
discussed in this session:
Collaborative learning technology.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company