- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Eighteen Awesome PowerPoint Tricks for Effective Presentations
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 22, 2017
PowerPoint is often the basis for much of the training material you use and the eLearning and mLearning content you create, and yet it’s text-heavy, dull, and boring. This is not effective; it results in disengaged students and click-through eLearning.
In this session, see how you can revolutionize your presentations and other training material using visuals, diagrams, and animated sequences, with some helpful how-to guides and a collection of awesome PowerPoint tricks. You will see examples of the approaches in real-life training materials across a range of different topics and formats. Get inspiration to apply these ideas to your next training course or presentation.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to delight your audiences with compelling visual slides
- How to manipulate photos within PowerPoint (no need for Photoshop) so that they convey meaning
- How to use animation to tell your story effectively
- How to create, edit, format, and animate live graphs and charts quickly and easily
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Microsoft PowerPoint (2007 and later).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning and Development Specialist
- Instructional Designer I
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer