- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating Empowering Sales Training: Simple Solutions That Won’t Break the Bank
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 22, 2017
Manager, Sales Training & Enablement
Sales training can often seem like the toughest nut to crack. You plan, design, learn new tools, hire consultants, and still you haven’t moved the needle. The sales team is the lifeblood of the company, generating revenue every day. The demand is high and the pressure strong. Those who are charged with training them face an equal challenge: improve productivity, accelerate deals, and enable individual and team success. How can you accomplish it, especially if you are a team of one?
In this presentation, you will learn about designing bite-size learning to meet the needs of the individual, driving training into the point of work. You will learn about establishing techniques to strengthen the sales core and capitalizing fingertip knowledge with mobile devices. Most importantly, you’ll learn how to make the most out of what you have (no tools, no budget, no team).
In this session, you will learn:
- How to design a blended learning solution from easily accessible tools
- How to recommend focused training solutions targeting the sales core
- How to create bite-size training modules to meet specific sales training needs
- Ways to customize training programs to respond to the unique needs of salespeople
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
discussed in this session:
Social media, mobile devices, virtual instructor-led training, video modules, and animated PowerPoint.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer and Teaching Consultant
Boston, MA 02129
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO