- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using 360-Degree Video in Your Training
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
Sr. Instructional Designer
2-D video is an important and engaging component of training programs and curricula around the world, but learners see only the linear path the video projects. What if you created a more immersive world for your learners, and gave them control of what to focus on and explore, by allowing them to see everything around them?
In this session, you will explore the use of 360-degree video in training development. You will learn what it takes to capture and edit 360 video on a budget, and how you can view and share your 360 video content with the world. Additionally, the session will cover how mainstream editing programs are adopting 360 workflows, and you will experience examples of 360 video that are being used for training and development in industries today.
In this session, you will learn:
- What it takes to record and edit 360 video
- How to view and share 360 video
- About existing 360 video training uses and examples
- About the strengths and weaknesses of 360 video in training development
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.). No prerequisite knowledge is needed.
discussed in this session:
360-degree video; Adobe Premiere; and the GoPro Hero4 and SJ4000 action cameras.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA