- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Leveraging LMS Technology to Drive Employee Engagement
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
Rapid Learning Deployment
Assistant Vice President, Financial Representative Learning & Development
Convincing sales professionals to take the time for career development is an age-old challenge. They just want to sell! However, for them to be most effective at their job they need development—especially at the beginning of their careers. So how do you provide the in-depth sales development content that they need in a way they’ll actually engage with?
In this case study session, you’ll find out how Guardian Life and Rapid Learning Deployment worked to overcome this hurdle by rethinking their roadmap. You’ll explore the new approach they used to give their financial representatives a better understanding of a three-year development plan through their LMS, including detailed curriculum plans and support resources at various stages in their career. At the end of this session, you’ll have new strategies that will help you inspire sales professionals to engage with their careers and use your development content to move them forward faster than before.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Guardian Life created a visual roadmap for learning and development
- How this roadmap was designed and implemented in a modern LMS
- Why and how Guardian Life staged the rollout of this roadmap
- What data they used to measure and show their results
Novice and intermediate designers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager