- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Interactive Video: Building an Emotional Connection to Drive Behavior
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
VP of Partnerships
Vertical Lead, Enterprise & Education
In a world of fragmented content consumption and constant distraction, how do you get your audience’s attention and keep it? To open the door to learning, you have to put them in the driver’s seat and create an emotional connection with authentic dialogue. Behavior beyond surface-level content engagement requires emotional investment.
This session will examine interactive video as a powerful tool in this shifting landscape. You’ll learn that you don’t have to choose between making an emotional connection or providing information; you can have long-format content without massive drop-off. You’ll learn how you can speak to an individual instead of generically addressing an audience. With the rapid development tools available for interactive video, you can focus on how to make your content authentic, relatable, and engaging instead of worrying about the technical details of creating and deploying it.
In this session, you will learn:
- Three ways to change your thinking about your content to break through the clutter
- How interactive video helps get your users to critical emotional mass
- How to take advantage of the “gratitude effect” to drive action and desired behaviors
- About the rapid development tools for interactive video in the marketplace today
- How to derive data and insights that enable you to justify your content investment
Novice to advanced designers, developers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Rapid development and interactive video technologies.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK