- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Mindsets, Toolsets, and Skillsets for Modern Blended Learning
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
Founder and President
Today, all learning is a blend, whether by design or because the individual learners have made decisions to pursue and develop personalized learning paths. While that’s great for them, it can be problematic for designers of the learning experience. Designers aren’t always as successful as they can be because they try to implement new tools and design techniques without understanding how to integrate them into the larger blend or support personalized learning paths.
Are you ready to be the architect of the full blended learning experience? You need to understand the difference between eLearning, virtual learning, and mobile learning. You need to gamify, curate, and moderate. And you are responsible for managing the experience for your learners, no matter what their personal learning environment looks like. This session will explain what you need to manage, including influencing the mindset of your organization to support mobile, global, and multigenerational audiences; identifying the skills needed to support techniques like virtual facilitation, gamification, and curation; and determining the right toolsets for your programs.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to influence the mindset of your learning organization, changing from a “push training environment” to a “push learning environment”
- Which skills you or your team need to develop in order to design and build the best learning experiences
- About the most appropriate toolset for your design, including virtual learning, eLearning, and various microlearning tools
- How to enrich your personal learning network with resources to help you grow as a “learning experience architect”
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, managers, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
eLearning, virtual learning, mobile learning, gamification, curation, moderation, and globalization.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)