- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Ten Cool Tools to Support Learning
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
As technology changes day-to-day life, it is fascinating to imagine what the future will bring. For L&D professionals, however, it’s very hard to keep up the pace. What technology will be trending and will change the way people live and learn, and what technology will be nothing but hype? Has augmented reality really disrupted learning? And how about virtual reality and wearable tech?
This session will discuss some of the latest technologies by exploring some really cool free or inexpensive tools and apps that can be used as learning amplifiers. Those tools and apps could change the way L&D supports learning and can have an impact on your employees. After this session, you will be on top of the latest trends and technologies, and you’ll see the benefits of adopting those tools as a verified learning partner.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the latest tech trends for learning
- About 10 free or inexpensive tools
- About the benefits of technology for performance
- How to embrace technology as a learning partner
Novice to intermediate developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Wearable tech, augmented reality, virtual reality, and iBeacons.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA