- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Storytelling Visuals: Putting Them to Work for Your Projects
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 24, 2017
Senior eLearning Designer
It’s a common problem: You’ve been handed the same old content, but you just can’t bear the idea of creating the same old learning experience with it. But even if you’re limited in the changes you can make to the content, you do have two great tools for enhancing it: storytelling and visuals. By applying powerful storytelling and graphic design techniques, you can transform that tired content into engaging eLearning and leave your audience amazed at how much more entertaining and useful their learning experience has become.
In this session, you’ll learn key storytelling and graphic design techniques and explore how this pairing can be used to transform stale content into an engaging eLearning experience. Easy to grasp even for people without a design or writing background, the tips you discuss in this session will be immediately transferable to your own work.
In this session, you will learn:
- Key foundational graphic design principles and how to implement them effectively
- A simple method of creating stories for your learning projects that is engaging and cohesive
- How to craft visuals for your story based on graphic design principles
- Tips for bringing your story to life using eLearning authoring tools
Novice to intermediate designers.
discussed in this session:
eLearning authoring tool (Articulate), mind mapping software (SmartDraw), and image editors (Adobe Photoshop, TechSmith Snagit, MS PowerPoint).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager