- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Cohort, Support, Report: A Blended Learning Approach to Sales
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 22, 2017
Instructional System Designer
Director, Sylvan University
When your organization is located all across North America, it’s no surprise that it can be a challenge to deliver in-person sales training events. Sylvan Learning needed to find a different approach, and the best option was a blended one. But while blended learning made strategic sense, the team still needed to find a way to use this approach to engage learners while still providing the same level of interactivity as an instructor-led event.
In this case study session, you’ll take a deeper look at how a blended learning, cohort approach to sales training can engage business owners and employees alike. Through the Sylvan Learning team’s experiences, you’ll find out how you can use individual coaching support, instructor-led webinar sessions, and ongoing learning opportunities to engage your audience even when you can’t be in the same room with them.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to provide sales training using a distance learning model
- How to support participants through a learning community after the initial training event
- How to use a cohort approach to training
- How to engage business owners in employee training by reporting results
Novice to intermediate designers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
LMS (Cornerstone) and webinar technology (WebEx).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager