- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Snag-Free Collaboration: Establishing an Effective Review Team and Process
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 22, 2017
Lead Learning Designer
Bubo Learning Design
You’ve seen it happen: Your eLearning project was making great progress when it hit the snag of the weedy review process. Stakeholders contributed feedback that needed to be addressed but that set the project back substantially. If only you had known sooner! While this is a common problem, there are steps you can take to ensure both that your stakeholders are heard from and that your projects move forward on schedule.
This session will give you the strategies you need to collaborate on reviews in effective and efficient ways. You’ll take a look at two paths a project can take: one where it is hit with unexpected feedback, leading to a ripple effect of production delays and redesigns, and another where the review process is clear and allows stakeholders an appropriate level of ownership of the learning product, shaping it into a more effective overall program. Through these scenarios, you’ll learn tips and techniques that will help you better leverage feedback while also mitigating the risk of production delays or rework. You’ll discover how simple shifts in your approach can leave you with projects that include important SME and stakeholder feedback, and still finish on time.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify risk factors for project delays
- About the importance of true collaboration and stakeholder buy-in
- How to execute review sessions that gain consensus and manage SME feedback
- How to establish effective boundaries for project feedback
- How to identify when key feedback is needed in your eLearning project timelines, and what the “point of no return” is
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager